Recent offer in the sanatorium “Nehama”!
Pneumopuncture, carboxytherapy or, in other words, gas injections are by right considered one of the most effective methods of spine and joints diseases treatment.
This is a modern, innovative technology, which is applied with great success in the best clinics of Czech Republic and Slovakia!
The basic principle of this effective rehabilitation method for spine and joints is the punctual supply of carbon dioxide into the subcutaneous tissue of problem areas.
Special medical jet injector is used as a syringe. It ensures the precision and accuracy of carbon dioxide injecting in the desired points. Medical carbon dioxide (CO2) of high purity supplied with all necessary certificates of quality and safety is used for treatment of spine and joints.
Indications for gas injections:
- Spine and joints diseases accompanied by pain (arthritis, osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia, ankylosing spondylitis, etc.);
- Rheumatic diseases, non-acute condition;
- Chronic pain syndromes;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Diseases of the digestive system;
- Cosmetic problems etc.
- Besides! Gas injections are used in cosmetology for intradermal and subcutaneous injections for rejuvenation of epidermis, treatment of striae (stretch marks), cellulitis, obesity, reduction of under-eye circles (replaces blepharoplasty), with a total laxity, skin laxity, lowering of its tone and turgor.
There are practically no contraindications for carboxytherapy (only pregnancy and acute diseases in exacerbation period). Nevertheless, the treatment is prescribed only after consultation with a specialist. The doctor determines the required duration of treatment, number of procedures and their frequency.
This procedure is unique also due to the fact that it requires no rest after it, on the contrary, movement is recommended to improve blood circulation enriched by gas.
Pre-registration is required. For more information call: 8 (843) 223-06-39