Sanatorium and rehabilitation center “Nahama” is located a ten minute drive from the city of Kazan center and not far from the Mirny settlement, in the wonderful forest nook on the bank of a small lake. The center has been established together with the Israeli clinic “Beit Levenshtein”, which is among the five best rehabilitation clinics of the world. The patients are received by the high level certificate physicians and the leading specialists of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Unquestionable benefits of the center are the following:
- Beneficial location in the ecologically clean place.
- The way to the city will take you not more than 10 minutes.
- Territory of the complex is equipped with the round the clock video surveillance and guidance.
- The center has organized a program “accessible environment” considering the interests of people with disabilities (access ramps, no-threshold system of access into the premises, specially equipped rooms, special beds, etc.).
- Absolutely new and comfortable rooms.
- Full infrastructure (including sports grounds, courts, a swimming pool, sauna, restaurants and a bar) free internet and Wi-Fi)
What’s the most important- the unique techniques of the Israeli specialists and modern equipment, which enables to advance the recovery and improve rehabilitation.
The activity lines of the Center are:
- Different rehabilitation types ( Orthopedic, Neurologic, Gynecologic, Cardiologic)
- Resort and spa treatment, recreation and general health improvement.
- SPA- services (whirlpool baths for extremities, Alfa SPA-capsule, Herbal sauna “Cedar barrel”, Finnish sauna, Russian sauna)
The arrivals with the resort and spa treatment vouchers is possible on the 10, 14 and 21 day of the month. Find more detailed information on the documents and initial reception in the segment “Initial reception”.